Hello lovely readers! Long time no see, right?!! Well, it’s going to be longer as I’ll be explaining why I haven’t/won’t be blogging in so long.
1. WORK. I honestly didn’t expect this work to take over my life and it’s been crazy and challenging but I can manage! I’ve been working for 3 months to be exact today 😊
2. STUDY. I have a major board exam coming up which will take place this coming August 30 & 31! This will be the biggest test that I will be taking so please do pray for me!
3. JAPAN! I’m glad to share with you friends that our thesis/final research paper has been chosen to be presented in the upcoming Yokohama conference this coming July 24-29. Will be basically staying in Japan for one week yay!
Preparations for #2 & #3 have been ongoing and this is why I haven’t been blogging 😦 I seriously miss it but you can guarantee that I’ll be back once #2 & #3 have finished with flying colors!
Meanwhile, here’s what’s been happening in my now limited fangirl world:
– REALITY SHOWS! Crazy over The Great Challenge (C-version of “Infinite Challenge” with Ethan Ruan!!) and We Are In Love Season 2 with Bolin & Jihyo aka my parents
– DRAMAS. Actually had time to finish My Queen and Scarlet Heart and they’ve ruined my life at some point. Also got to rewatch my classic faves like In Time With You, Fated to Love You, etc.
So that’s what’s been happening so far and it doesn’t mean that I’ve completely disappeared from dramaland as you can still see me tweet regularly in @SMilkdrama 😊💕 hope to see you once I get to blog again!
P.S. I still check my Weibo every night since it has become my tradition lol and also read blogs here on WordPress from time to time 😉